The Climate Corp Sales Operations Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Climate Corp Sales Operations Program Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Operations Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Climate Corp (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I responded to a LinkedIn posting and received an email for a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview went without a hitch and I was asked to undergo another phone interview with the hiring manager.

The second phone interview was rescheduled 2 or 3 times. When the interview finally took place, the hiring manager was over 10 minutes late in calling and it was clear that the hiring manager was at the airport awaiting a flight - very distracted and not fully engaged, seem irritated about the intrusion. None-the-less, I made the best of the situation.

I was then invited to come in for a face-to-face with the group. This meeting was rescheduled 3 or 4 times and pushed out nearly a month. About a week before the meeting, I received an email from the HR coordinator that they were putting the position on hold because they did not have enough time to train someone before their high season began. Fair enough. I was disappointed, but I understood.

However, the job remained posted AND was appearing on other job boards. I made a polite enquiry and indicated that I was still interested. I received (almost immediately) an email apologizing for the confusion and was told that they were keeping the job open in case they came across a person with the perfect background and skills.

Sometime later, I found the profile of the person they hired and it does not appear that the person has anymore backgound than I do - but he does appear to be younger than I am.

What a load. They wasted my time and couldn't even be honest.

Interview Questions