The Clorox Company Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

The Clorox Company Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA

3.7

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

There was an initial phone call with an HR rep to set up a phone interview, then the phone interview, and then she called back to schedule an interview in person. I only had one interview in person with the management team, but I believe most people have 2-3 interviews before being offered a position. They have also recently introduced peer interviews to give the team input on the candidates and the candidate a chance to ask different questions that they may not feel comfortable asking the manager.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for an initial screening.After answering all the questions they had , I was asked for a second interview . I was then asked for an in person interview. However I was out of state which is something I had mentioned to everyone I spoke with. Clorox after asking me to meet them then decided they didn't want someone out of state. After a few emails they agreed to interview me . I flew from Maryland to Georgia which I paid for myself. I met with three women, two of which acted as though they weren't interested from the time I walked in. They asked standard interview questions. One of the women acted very impressed with my knowledge about the position.After about two weeks I still hadn't heard anything. I called and emailed and no one responded. I found out through a friend that worked at the company that they we're finished with the hiring process . I never received my " thank you but no thank you" email. I felt as though the process was very unprofessional and a waste of time and money spent on the flight

Interview Questions

The Clorox Company Response

Jul 2, 2014 – Talent Management Consultant

Thank you for your review. We're disappointed your candidate experience was not satisfactory. Please know that we are researching this issue further, but it is not our policy to have candidates pay ... More

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contact via a HR rep who invited me in for an initial interview. Once the date and time was established I was sent a confirmation via email with the instructions on how to get to the office and names of the people I would be interviewed by. The initial interview was a group interview. There were several department managers present as well as an Order Management Specialist. Upon arriving to the office and waiting for the interview to begin, one of the interviewers walks you to the conference room where interviews are taken place; you are taken around the office, and able to see people and the office space, as you are led to the conference room.

The questions were related to the skills needed for the role as well as related to the morals and values I had. The team was very interested in how I would mesh with possible peers and if I would uphold the values of the company. At one point in the interview, the team had a discussion together, in front of me, before answering the question I had presented. It was nice to see that even in the interview their daily collaboration and influence on one another was present. There were a variety of backgrounds in the room as well as ethnicities. This also showed that the company practiced what they preached and have a diverse work culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was called by the hiring manager to discuss terms.