The Clorox Company Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Clorox Company Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Clorox Company.

Interview

Attended career fair and talked to a recruiter. Got a phone call later in the week about an on-campus interview. Completed the on-campus interview with two recruiters and got an offer a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time when you..."
    Behavioral questions.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Clorox Company

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Clorox Company.

Interview

Interviewed on campus by two employees then over the phone by my future direct employer. They gave feedback on my interview skills to help me in the future as well. Friendly and laidback interviewers helped as well. Was only given a week to confirm after offered the job, but otherwise it was a very positive process.

Interview Questions

• What was a past challenge involving a dispute with a fellow employee and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in September 2015.

Interview

I was selected to interview at a career fair. The interview was the following day. The first part of the interview was technical and the second part of the interview was behavioral questions. The recruiters were very artificial.

Although this interview was not my best interview. I figured I would try them for a full time job the following year. The recruiters were the same ones as last year so they knew who I was. Unfortunately, the recruiter was very rude and turned me down immediately. I think this shows the companies personality and disrespect for people they just don't like. I get that not every company will want to hire me but at least be respectful to your applicants even if you did turn them down before.

Interview Questions

• What are other applications for a chapstick?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite product? How would you improve this product?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Pleasanton, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Accepted another more competitive offer.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in September 2009.

Interview

technical question can be very random

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between r value and r2 value in statistical analysis   Answer Question