The Clorox Company Order Management Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contact via a HR rep who invited me in for an initial interview. Once the date and time was established I was sent a confirmation via email with the instructions on how to get to the office and names of the people I would be interviewed by. The initial interview was a group interview. There were several department managers present as well as an Order Management Specialist. Upon arriving to the office and waiting for the interview to begin, one of the interviewers walks you to the conference room where interviews are taken place; you are taken around the office, and able to see people and the office space, as you are led to the conference room.

The questions were related to the skills needed for the role as well as related to the morals and values I had. The team was very interested in how I would mesh with possible peers and if I would uphold the values of the company. At one point in the interview, the team had a discussion together, in front of me, before answering the question I had presented. It was nice to see that even in the interview their daily collaboration and influence on one another was present. There were a variety of backgrounds in the room as well as ethnicities. This also showed that the company practiced what they preached and have a diverse work culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was called by the hiring manager to discuss terms.

Other Interview Reviews for The Clorox Company

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Bentonville, AR) in July 2010.

Interview

I was first interviewed by immediate supervisors, then by a team of people I would interface with on a regular basis from other departments, then with upper managment interested in my growth potential and finally by potential co-workers. They were just as interested in how i could meet their needs as they could meet mine. It was important to them as they understand happy, fulfilled employees make the best contributions.

Interview Questions

• They were all typical questions. The difficulty was in answering it several times to different interviewers who each had a different viewpoint   1 Answer