The Clorox Company Scientist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Clorox Company Scientist II Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

None technical phone screening followed by an all day in person interview with 4 to 5 different people. A lot of behavioral questions and role play scenarios to access technical capability and acumen. Contacted within a few days by internal recruiter. Phone interviewed and an onsite in about week. Long afternoon but the interviewing team were very knowledgeable, passionate about their jobs. Everyone seemed to love working for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Clorox? Do you have any issues reporting to a female?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick counter offer in regard to the time off but in the end it all work out. Be reasonable but negotiate.

The Clorox Company Response

May 24, 2016 – Talent Management Analyst

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and we’re pleased you accepted an offer with us! It looks like you went through the interview process in 2012, but we would like to address the question ... More

Other Interview Reviews for The Clorox Company

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Clorox Company (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Ph.D. candidates typically give a seminar and then 1:1 interviews for the day (or 2 days).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Inflexible.

Scientist II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Clorox Company.

Interview

For a Ph.D. candidate, the interview typically begins with a seminar followed by a full day of interviews to assess your strengths and weaknesses in different areas: technical, leadership, motivation, commitment, and strategic thinking, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was not negotiable - I tried!

Scientist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Clorox Company in December 2009.

Interview

It was a two step process.

1) Phone interview
    2) On site interview

The phone interview was 45 minutes. The onsite went for two days.