The Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Coca-Cola Company Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Coca-Cola Company

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham Heights, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Needham Heights, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and someone from coca cola emailed me and asked me if I would be available to come in for an interview. My interview was a month and a half after I submitted

Interview Questions

• My favorite coca cola product   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

3 District Managers interviewed you. Each asking questions. Some standard. Like tell me how you would handle a angry customer? How would you approach a Sore Manager you did not know? Then they would give you a sale sheet with a Coke product with all the information on it about that product and they would leave and give you 10 min to study it and then when they came back you had to sell that product to them like to get space in a store and to get the Manager to buy what the special was on the sheet.

Interview Questions

• How did you approach a Manager you never met.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 managers at one time. They were professional and worked well together. It also was a lot of fun. Asked me to sell in a product using needs/benefits analysis. Asked me to crunch growth percentage versus percentage of profit growth. I was able to do this in my head and from then on they called me "Numbers".

Interview Questions

• Describe one problem you solved at work and did not get credit for it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process is based off of workplace scenarios and how they were handled. Usually in the STAR format. You are presented with a question regarding a situation, how it was handled, and the result or outcome of that situation. Interviews are given by one or two hiring managers and an human resource representative. For most positions, a secondary interview is required.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that a customer presented a problem to you? How was it handled? What steps did you take? What was the outcome? Was the customer satisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (McAllen, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening first interview, then in person interview.
    About 40 min long. Questions why you would make a good asset for the company. Short role play trying to sell in coolers/ vending machines.

Interview Questions

• Sales are low at our school district, what could you do to increase volume and revenue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Saint Joseph, MO).

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted via email about a phone interview the following day. The interview lasted approximately 20 minutes, and as it ended, the interviewer told me I would be contacted in regards to the next step in the hiring process. She claimed Coca Cola would contact me whether I advanced to the next interview, or if I did not qualify, but reiterated that I would be informed. 2 months later, I have not received a phone call or email about the process. I attempted to contact my interviewer via email, asking if the job was still available or if it had been filled, and I received no response. If they called me tomorrow, I would decline any further interview for the classless, amateurish way this process has been handled.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a work experience in which you felt that you made a positive impact   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screen. In person interview with 3 individuals in management. The panel will either ask 2-3 questions. You will have to do a role play for the group. The role play is a basic selling situation. Be on point with what the role play guide gives you. Make sure you sell the information. Do not BS or talk in circles.

Interview Questions

• Background-explain your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with senior management.
    I had ten minutes to review and then role play by selling in what I had just reviewed. They were happy with my role play and even gave me advice afterwards. They shared their experience with the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite beverage from Coca-Cola   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview. First there a phone call to describe the position and then 2 in person interviews. It also did not take too long. Sit down with a few representatives and go over your resume and then tell ask you situational question and then there is a role play.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through two different steps. First the over the phone interview which allowed me to tell them a little about myself. Then it was the face to face which was a series of questions about sales and name a time scenario. After that they made me sell a display.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you deal?   Answer Question