The Collection Interview Questions in Coral Gables, FL | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Collection

Valet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Collection (Coral Gables, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Horrible interview process. I interviewed with two different people and they were very rude and stuck up. Asking questions that I already had answered and questions that the answers were in my resume, which clearly they did not bother to read. I was over qualified for the position and met who would've been my boss which was some kid that could barely speak English. If you're a robot worker, that doesn't think for yourself and doesn't mind being treated as such then go ahead and apply to them but if you're a HUMAN BEING stay away!

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Collection (Coral Gables, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was fast they only asked a few questions they spoke bad about their competitors and sold me a position that I was not interviewing for. They asked very easy self answered questions. The interviewed for a position they needed not the one i had applied for. They were very excited and friendly. First I applied online, then they called me for an interview, the interview lasted 20 minutes max. They sent me to do a drug test and I was working within a week

Auto Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Collection (Coral Gables, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from the manager, scheduled an appointment with the HR Manager for an interview, and came in for the interview. Also spoke with the Service Director and the Service Manager. Only interviewed once, and took a couple of days for them to make an offer. I looked over the offer and thought about it for a couple of days. I then called them back and accepted their offer. I started working after 2 weeks.