The Connor Group Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 25, 2017

4.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was long, but it really gave me a good feel for the people I would be working with and the company I would be working for. I liked knowing that it was a hard interview process to get through because it meant everyone I was working with went through that as well and they were all going to be hard workers and invested in the company. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and by the end of it I was very invested in the company and ready for an offer!

Interview Questions

• If you could have any career and money was not a factor what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Dayton, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I personally went through 6 interviews. Each one was different and lasted from 45-60 minutes. The questions varied from job experience to personal background. My advice is to be honest, keep the answers simple but truthful. Highlight your achievements and where you plan to be 5 years from now.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses; what don't you like to do in your field of work?   Answer Question

Negotiation