The Connor Group Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Connor Group Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2016

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

If was straight forward, professional, yet a relaxing environment. Clear expectations, and very personable. They were interested in me as a person, as well as an asset to the company. They weren't just worried about my skill set, but really showed their interest in people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quit long I can admit. I went threw six interviews. Two were on the phone, three were video interviews and lastly you spend a day in the field where you shadow a manager around learning the field. Although it was a long process, Its great to know this company looks for great talent and invest into their people.

Interview Questions

• do you think you can do to much for a customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at The Connor Group (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Quite a long process, very detailed in every interview, had 5 interviews- some phone, some in person, once interviewing is done you spend a "day in the field" which is a great concept

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

applied online, got a phone call from a recruiter. went onto a long questionnaire, then went on to an in person interview with 3 different people.

Interview Questions

• Can you be relentless   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the speed of your workday   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Five interviews and a shadow day...very time consuming. Two phone interviews, one of which is a personality test. Three in person or webcam interviews by three different people but the questions are all the same..?..the process is very exhausting especially when you are working around another job. I accepted the offer but I quit 6 months later because it was the worst job I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Describe you closing process?   Answer Question
    • Are you relentless? Are you intimidating? Is it okay to use fear as a sales tactic? Tell me about high school/college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I have had 5 people, including myself, go through almost a month of interviews wasting up to 10 to 20 hours on this company. After the amount of time spent, we didn't get even a phone call for weeks and then all of us got the same duplicated email saying they had hired someone else. I have had 6 years of sales experience, mostly face to face sales, and my friends have also had the same type of experience. Also, their employees are rude and nasty to customers. During the process, the last step is an 8 to 10 hour day shadowing at one of their locations followed by an interview. The Property Manager I spoke with was nice, however, I could not say the same about her employees. Total waste of time!!! Even if you have friends in their recruiting office or in any part of their company, they will not hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Went through 4 interviews. 2 phone and 2 face to face. One was a video conference. Pretty laid back but intense. Process was kind of misleading for the outlook of the culture of the job and workplace.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process only took 2 days, I applied on a Friday and by Tuesday I went through 3 interviews. The first as with a recruiter, second was ith a human resource manager and the final interview was with a company partner. They made expectations very clear in the beginning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There as no need to negotiate they gave me what I expected for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Columbus, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called by someone at home office who did the first phone interview and then a second immediatley follwing. Then I was called to set up my first in person interview with SMT in Columbus, then I was called by home office to set up my day in the field where I spent an entire day with an SMT. Then my final interview was a video interview at one of the properties. Following I received a call with the job offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Connor Group in July 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume, then recruiter call and did a resume' interview, and about an hr later they did a personality test.... still waiting on the results from that.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time when you stood up for something you believed in?   1 Answer