The Connor Group Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Dayton, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a very unique and pleasant experience. I was contacted by a recruiter and went through a series of phone interviews and in person interviews. The process from start to finish took about 3 weeks. I loved the last step of the process known as a "Day in the Field". I was invited into central office to spend time with someone in the role I was applying for so I could get a hands on experience to make sure that the position was something I could see myself doing and a career path I wanted to go down. I fell in love! The company ensures you are the right fit for the role and delivers an experience unlike any other! Its a great experience being surrounded by people who have a passion and drive for what they do!

Interview Questions

• The company spends a lot of time getting to know you as a person, what drives you and where you want your career path to take you long term!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Dayton, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then a phone screen. They asked about 30 questions about ethics, etc. I was told they scored the answers, then called back within a few days. Never got a call back with a yes or no!

Interview Questions