The Creative Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Creative Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.3

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group.

Interview

We had originally had an interview through Skype, and then we exchanged emails. After going back and forth quite a few times there was no more contact. I contacted the recruiter a few times just to follow up with him, and never received any sort of response. Very unprofessional. This happened with quite a few recruiters at The Creative Group. Gives recruiters a bad name.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Creative Group (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via email for a Social Media Manager position. After some back and forth, we had a phone call two days later to discuss the position in further detail. That was the last time I heard from the recruiter as she stopped responding to my emails and voicemails. This is not the first time this has happened with a recruiter at this firm. Don't get too excited if someone from this firm reaches out to you because, after that initial phone call, it's likely that they'll just go missing. Seems to be pretty common nowadays amongst recruiters and The Creative Group is no different.

Interview Questions

• Just your standard "tell me about yourself" questions and discussing the role in further detail.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group in June 2017.

Interview

I applied to work for the Creative Group as an Account Coordinator. Less than an hour later I received a phone call and the recruiter told me that while I didn't have enough experience for the role, they would be interested in trying to "help" me by trying to find me a position with one of their clients. She told me that since I am a recent graduate I wouldn't be able to find anything other than a contract position, and when I informed her that I was not interested in working with them she said that it would be "extremely difficult" for me to find a job without them. I received a call later from another recruiter and when I informed her that I had already told another recruiter that I was not interested, she again tried to hint that I would not be able to find a job without their help. Afterwards, I received a LinkedIn request from the same recruiter, and I have a feeling that I will continue to hear from them in the future, Recent graduates, look out. They are looking for people who are worried and try to prey on your insecurities and convince you that you will never find a job without their help. Absolutely no interest in working with or working for this company in the future.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was over Skype. The woman interviewing me had trouble viewing my resume, so she asked me to give a run down of my work experience. It's a talent acquisition agency so I had lots of questions for her in regards to the process of finding work.

Interview Questions

• What other jobs I had been applying for   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Creative Group.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair, the next week I went to the office to chat with her. I walked her through some of my projects, but it was very casual. It was more about getting to know me and how good of a designer I am than about my specific projects.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Creative Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I was reached out to by a few recruiters regarding an open position, for which I interviewed with the client and met with the recruiters in person. However they failed to respond to any of my follow-up emails asking about the interview or other opportunities through The Creative Group. A waste of my time and theirs.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was easy, but you can tell this company doesn't care about the people they're trying to get hired. I got all the paperwork to them the same day they requested it. I called the recruiter back a week later but received no response. Fine. I tried another week later. I sent another email and left a voicemail. I actually had to contact another person in her office and after they left a note on her desk to call me (which didn't work) he physically went and told her to talk to me. She then made an excuse about being busy and not feeling well. It takes less than a minute to send an email. An absolutely mind blowing level of non-professionalism.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Tampa Palms, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fine, but not made clear if I was to call them or vice versa. I had to purchase a web cam since the company is in Tampa and I'm in Fort Myers, FL.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to use Adobe Illustrator.   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Unhelpful recruiting agency! I applied for a job in Austin, TX on their website back in February 2017. The recruiter (won't name her, but I would) called me asking basic interview questions about my experience, personality, etc. A week later, she sent me some Robert Half docs to sign. After I signed those, I never heard from her. She had POOR communication with her clientele and never followed up. I had to email her every time I applied for something, hoping she could give me an extra push to represent me for the position applied for.

She provided NO assistance at all during the process, and it's been 4-5 months now. I don't recommend her or this agency at all. It just seemed like she didn't like what she does and wasn't motivated enough to help me.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

TCG have been super responsive and timely throughout this entire process, which I really appreciate. A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and set up a call with me a few days later. We chatted briefly about my experience, interests and some job opportunities. The recruiter was also very transparent and informative about their procedures, which, again, I very much appreciate.

Interview Questions

• Provide a paragraph bio that pitches your skill set - include years of experience, top companies where you’ve worked, technical skills, and a highlight of top core competencies   Answer Question
    • Provide 3 supervisor/client references & 1 peer reference   Answer Question