The Creative Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2018

2.3

Creative Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

The interviewer presented herself very professionally, asked direct and detailed questions, and took the time to give me a very thorough and elegant description of the company and role requirements.

Interview Questions

• What salary were you making when you left [company name]?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Seattle, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

This company is extremely unprofessional, flaky and shady. First of all, they contacted me and told me that they had viewed my resume someplace. Talked a bit about positions I might be interested in etc. So....I applied for a few positions on their site that I never heard back from either way. Then, I was contacted personally again by the same person that contacted me originally and she asked me about a specific role. I responded, providing a lot of feedback and ideas for the role. Never heard anything back again. In the mean time, they keep spamming me with training courses from Robert Half company (paid of course). Trust them at your own peril.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn about the role, which sounded perfect for me. I was excited when I got scheduled for an interview.

Unfortunately, the interview got rescheduled. No big deal. Then the interview got rescheduled again. Dissapointing. Then I got rescheduled for a third date and time, and was emailed asking if I could reschedule and push the meeting up by an hour. Frustrating. I re-arranged my day for the fourth time, and waited by the phone.

No one ever call me. I got stood up, after they rescheduled 4 times.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group.

Interview

Another shop that wants you to work short contracts and then leaves you to fend for yourself.
    The recruiters aren't familiar with the creative process, they would rather talk about happy hour.
    In the interview, I was bombarded with a number of people in a panel interview. Each arriving and leaving at various times. Two were consistently talking about happy hour, rather than interviewing me or informing me about the company.
    Unless you are brought on to the in house agency, you work your project and then are left to fend for yourself.
    Use caution in accepting a position or applying for the company.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter called me with no prior notification while I was not at my phone. Left a message wanting me to call back, which I did multiple times, but the recruiter never picked up the phone. Sent an email again confirming my interest in the position, and the recruiter told me to call back again. I called again (over 10 times) to no answer. This place is either a scam (at worse), or extremely disorganized at best.

Digital Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contact by a "Sir" recruiter for a position which did not match my skill set. I politely described my skill set in my response to her contact message. Without missing a beat she replied asking if I would like to apply for the job she originally contacted me about. I again politely declined saying I would be interested in positions involving my skill set. She then a day later responded acknowledging my skill set, offering positions involving them and requested my email and resume. After I sent them there was no response for 2 days. I then get a email requesting me to fill out personal information and send it back. At this point I am very skeptical of her competence as a professional, much less a person who is capable of speaking on my behalf for a professional artist position. I agree to a skype meeting but no paperwork as I wanted more information on their process of placement. When the time came for the meeting, I was waiting on skype for a call at the scheduled time. I waited for about 10 min with no call until I decided to contact her on linkedin where I could see she was active. I again waited another 20 min before she responded saying she had me down for the following day and requested a rescheduling for the following day. I am a husband and father of 2 working various contracts full time and do not have the patients for blatant incompetence. I told her I was unavailable the following day and blocked out time today as planned. She just repeated herself as if I wasn't aware of my own words and said she had to run to another meeting she apparently scheduled correctly. I said no thank you and blocked all contact with the Creative Group. If this is a "Sir" recruiter at this organisation, then they have serious issues.

Event Content Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with local TCG representative in which she asked about my experience and described how the TCG process works. After the interview was complete, she had her assistant email me the TCG employment agreement.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe the different types of copywriting work I've done.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met in person, the recruiter asked me to send her my resume online with a pitch elevator and then no news even after my follow-ups. Not Really professional to ghost people after interviews in person.

Copy Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

A Skype session where the agent at the Creative Group called me to assess my skill set and resume for the purposes of finding a match between me and an employer in need

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Creative Group.

Interview

We had originally had an interview through Skype, and then we exchanged emails. After going back and forth quite a few times there was no more contact. I contacted the recruiter a few times just to follow up with him, and never received any sort of response. Very unprofessional. This happened with quite a few recruiters at The Creative Group. Gives recruiters a bad name.