The Cruise Web Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Cruise Web Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cruise Web

Personal Cruise Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cruise Web (Beltsville, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

First manager sends you an email to set up a phone appointment , once accepted , he will send you a scenario relevant to the job description phone interview, if manager like you then in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Management will send you a scenario via email , before your phone interview.The overall experience with this interview was good.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation because it is commission based.

Cruise Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cruise Web in February 2014.

Interview

You will first do a phone interview and go over your resume and talk about the job. After you do that if you are moving on in the hiring process, you will be called in for a face to face interview. This company is serious when it comes to appointments, so be early. You will be interview by 3 people and there will be a "bad cop" Don't expect to get a guage from anyone when it comes to the employment decision, because you wont. Depending on where they are in the decision making process, you will be called back in a few days and offered the position (if applicable) and be sent an offer letter that you will have to accept witht the terms of your hire. I am not sure what happens if you don't get hired :)

Interview Questions

• I feel that it was pretty common, I just wasn't accustomed to a pannel   Answer Question

Negotiation

I think that they made a very fare offer!

Cruise Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Cruise Web in July 2012.

Interview

Only one interview required. Was about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Cruise Web (Lanham, MD) in December 2009.

Interview

Recuited by HR person at company via Craigslist. Came for a 4 hours interview with the sales managers. Took a personality test, and sat with senior sales consultants and listened in on sales calls. At the end of the interviewing process, you would be contacted within a few days if they were interested in hiring you for the position to begin a 4 month training or if you were not interested in the position at that time.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your dream vacation, to where and why?   Answer Question
    • What two reasons did you accept this job offer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I think the 4 month paid training is decent in that you have time to decide if the job is right for you. But if you are experienced in sales, as I was, you may think you can do this but several people came from similar sales backgrounds and did not find it compatible with their previous sales experience.

Cruise Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cruise Web in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, typing test, interview with several managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. This position is 100% commission