The Dairy Farm Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Dairy Farm Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Dairy Farm Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Dairy Farm Group

Food Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Dairy Farm Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a two stage interview process. First round: HR interview. Second Round: Regional Director Interview. Managed to speak to HR one on one, quite friendly and alright, did not proceed on to stage 2 of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Communication and people handling skills.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Dairy Farm Group.

Interview

Was initially interviewed on the phone. Then after few days was invited to a face to face interview. It was a quick and no fuss discussion. Interviewer not able to express well herself.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Dairy Farm Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

video interview first. Ask questions about yourself and retail knowledge,
    Then final interview with HR interview, case presentation and group discussion.
    HR interview basically about your CV.
    Business case study, presented to HR manager in 30 mins
    Not very hard. normal interview question.
    Need to have preparation on the knowledge of retail

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Dairy Farm Group in April 2014.

Interview

2 rounds, 1st round requires us to go through a group discussion with one employee from there. 2nd round has directors and HR assessing you while you go through a case study as a group followed by a panel interview

Manager Interview

Interview

1st - written test and HR interview. Written test is life situation related to daily work routine. Very easy to complete if you are in your area. HR interview was a nice chat.
    2nd - line manager interview. Line manager asked a lot of practical situations and how you are going to handle it. Reasonable questions and just use common sense to answer.

Interview Questions

• Waited a long time between written test and HR interview (almost 1 hour). Guess they are looking at your written test.   Answer Question

QSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Dairy Farm Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

They would have easy question throw to you and the interviewer is friendly. The recruiter would actually ask give you some date to choose from.

I had 2 interview, the first one is with the departmental manager then the second interview process is with the department head, manager and the job in charge.

Interview Questions

• How would you pair the different kind of food?   1 Answer