The Door - A Center of Alternatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

The Door - A Center of Alternatives Interview Questions

Interviews at The Door - A Center of Alternatives

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Door - A Center of Alternatives

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Door - A Center of Alternatives.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with supervisor and one with director but now they do group interviews too. Very laid back, though the questions could be tricky. Very youth focused.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you might approach a situation where a client was being disruptive to the activities taking place in the space?   Answer Question

Legal Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Door - A Center of Alternatives (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Everything about the hiring process was pleasant. Everyone in the legal services department was friendly, welcoming, and timely with all communications.

Career Advancement Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Door - A Center of Alternatives.

Interview

I had a total of 2 interviews. I've been a career coach for 10 years and based on my experience this employer is disorganized and unprofessional. First they sent the 1st interview information to the wrong email address, I contacted to follow-up regarding my application and HR realized their mistake. Once they sent the information to the correct email address, i noticed that they gave me the wrong location. I contacted them again to confirm the location, time and date and they realized they made a mistake. My interview was for 12:30PM, i waited over an hour to be seen because the manager was on lunch and apparently forgot she had a interview meeting. I should've run out there but decided to still give them a chance (I already had a job so i was in no rush to get another) Finally i was interviewed , not by the manager but by two other staff members, the interview was about an hour and half. They gave me a tour of the location and where i might sit. When given the tour i already made my decision that this is not the place for me. Staff was very unprofessional, office was messy and not clean, most of the staff were just hanging around and gossiping. I was offered a 2nd interview which i went because i really believe in their mission, but i purposely did not give my all because again i saw how disorganized they were. They didn't offer me the position for which i was OK with because if they would've i definitely would have told them a big fat no.