The Dovetail Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Dovetail Companies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Dovetail Companies

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Dovetail Companies (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with someone from corporate first.
    If they liked you enough they offered a in house meeting at their location
    The interview was so weird. I dressed professional, but everyone in the office had on jeans and the office was small and cramped and not enough seats for everyone to sit in.
    Easy questions and they did not explain the job requirements and information to me.

They check your social media to see if they like you or not first by the way..

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Dovetail Companies.

Interview

They do a phone interview with the corporate office first and then if they can work with your schedule, they will schedule an interview in person with the managers. It was very low-key, but still professional. The managers are not too intimidating, they were laughing and joking by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills do you possess that would help you with your job here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Dovetail Companies (San Marcos, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

If the property is hiring, you are to send in a resume. If they like what they see, they will send you an email to set up a phone interview.

For the phone interview they ask basic questions such as what are your hobbies, what programs you are involved in, and your past job experience. Mostly importantly they ask what you can bring to their company.

If you pass the phone interview, they then set up an in-person interview. The in person interview is much more laid back. They talk more about the job, tasks you would assigned, the type of working environment. There wasn't any actual questions they asked here. It was more based on if you were going to be comfortable with the responsibilities of the job.

Sales and Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Dovetail Companies (Athens, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

After sending my resume and cover letter, I received a phone call from the HR director. We went over what exactly the job was and scheduled a time for me to come in for an interview. The interview was with the HR director and later, the person I would directly be working under stepped in. We went over my qualifications and they did a lot of talking about what the job was exactly and what I would be doing. They called me in for a second interview and the same two interviewers were there and later, the creative director stepped in. Rather than them speaking about the job, this round was asking a lot more about me and what I've done on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Please walk us through your resume and tell us what you've learned from each position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Dovetail Companies (College Station, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

You will first receive a phone call and/or e-mail asking for an interview. Make sure to dress business casual or professional. The interview consists of basic questions such as your strengths/weaknesses, previous work experience, how long you plan to live in the area.

Interview Questions

• Asked for an example of my previous experience with a difficult customer and how I dealt with it.   1 Answer