The Ethos Project Public Relations Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 9 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Ethos Project

The Ethos Project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

1st interview lasted about 5 minutes. She didnt ask questions about my work history which should have been the first red flag. She pitched the position to me as it seemed in the Jon description that I applied for... Public Relations Assistant. I scheduled a second interview where when I showed up I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room. The assistant manager interviewed me and explained their company culture. This position is in no way anything related to public Relations. Don't be fooled. They want to start you off as an sales associate selling smart phones and claim you will run your own office just like theirs in less than a year. Seems like a scam to me. I read other reviews on glass door but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. If you are looking for a public Relations career please don't be fooled like I was. This is simply a commission based sales job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have leadership or management experience (if they even glanced at my resume they would have known that I do)
    Answer Question
  • What sets you apart from the other candidates
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed