The Execu|Search Group Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview took place over the course of a month. Started with a phone interview, then on site interview, a job shadow, and lastly a final interview with one of the partners. I had to also take a personality test as well. The woman I was in touch with throughout the entire process was extremely informative and one of the main reasons I chose to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe what motivates you   1 Answer

The Execu|Search Group Response

Apr 12, 2017

Our interview process does have a few steps to it as we like to hire great talent! The job shadow is also a great step in the process as it allows the candidate to really see a day in the life in the... More

Other Interview Reviews for The Execu|Search Group

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process from start to finish took about a month. Had an interview at the office first with the recruiter, then a skype interview, a job shadow, and a final skype interview. I met with the director, senior managing director and president of my team. The recruiter was very friendly, responsive and I felt comfortable throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very formal. Initial phone screen. Face to Face onsite , followed by a second onsite or Skype Interview. The company really looks for a strong fit not only for the role but culturally for the team as well. They will ask questions about your resume to make sure you are a credible candidate.