The Execu|Search Group Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

1 Interview Review

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Stamford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Misleading Liars that don't even try to save face after client & candidate converse on how they were each deceived.
Execu-Search introduced me to their client. Nothing more.
Wages docked significantly, I was the one paying paying the agency their fees! STALKED by the recruiting team - as was their clien! Between the two of us we received 20+ calls in a single business day, and over 100 emails over the course of a week.
Losing out on 40% of the salary I deserve and their client wanted to pay without the help of a firm. What's worse is the client/my employer didn't even WANT to give the responsibility of finding a candidate to this agency. Execu-search found the client's post on Indeed and roped them into a dishonest arrangement.
After conversing with the client, we both discovered how Execu-search was playing each of us. I was told that the client wanted to close the deal/fill the position within 72 hours (in actuality the client was taking their time!) and Execu-search told their client that I was entertaining other job offers and very close to signing with someone else.

Don't sign up with them, there are plenty of good firms out there that are worth your time and actually deserve a cut of what you make.

Interview Questions