The Execu|Search Group Entry Level Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

2.5

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with someone who had contacted me a quickly after I initially applied. I was told that they would be in touch around a month later and they were. I set up the phone interview for a week following the call to get in touch. The interview was very casual and not intimidating whatsoever. Interviewer was extremely nice and seemed truly interested in my experiences both professionally and personally.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe how your work experience can translate to a corporate setting?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Execu|Search Group

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with several different people at various levels within different divisions. I was there for about 3 hours, mostly because I had to keep waiting for the next interviewer to come in. Everyone was friendly and easy to talk to; overall it was a positive experience aside from how long I was there and had to wait for each employee to come in and speak with me.

Interview Questions

• If did was my last day on Earth, what would be the biggest thing I regret not accomplishing?
      How does my 12 year old self compare with the person I am today?   Answer Question

The Execu|Search Group Response

Jun 29, 2017

I am glad you had an overall positive experience and apologize about having to wait a little too long in between interviews. We are always looking for ways to improve our process and will make sure... More