The Execu|Search Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

2.6

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

Contacted via linkedin - phone call (10 minutes) - in person.
    Overall, the recruiter did not look interested nor did she seem like she was interested. I followed up with her and never received a reply.
    Many times the position never even existed, but you came in, then they ghost you.
    Beware!

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in December 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed environment.
    Recruiter is very professional and always available to answer questions or concerns. Recruiter preps for interview. I would reccomend job seekers to this company as the recruiters are genuine and cares.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

May 8, 2019 – CEO

It looks like you interviewed for a role with one of our clients. I am happy to see you had a positive experience with the team at TESG! Edward Fleischman CEO, The Execu|Search Group

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Waltham, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

After application, you get a phone call from their technical recruiter almost right away, like that same day (or the next). Then a skype is scheduled very quickly afterwards, and you go through what they are doing and what you are looking for to see if it's a fit. Then a few onsite interviews with management to see if you have the correct personality. Not much more than an hour or two.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

Apr 3, 2017

It sounds like you had an overall positive interview experience, with quick interview setups and follow-up. I see that you had accepted our offer, and would appreciate any feedback on how your role... More

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call within a few days of submitting my resume, which led into a short phone interview. Wanted to know my skill set and why I was interested in the position. The rep let me know what would be expected and set me up to come in for an interview the following Monday. When I came in I sat through a few interviews, first with someone from HR, then with current employees in the department, and finally with upper management. I received an offer directly afterwards and was able to start the next week.

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself in just 3 words, what would they be?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with someone who had contacted me a quickly after I initially applied. I was told that they would be in touch around a month later and they were. I set up the phone interview for a week following the call to get in touch. The interview was very casual and not intimidating whatsoever. Interviewer was extremely nice and seemed truly interested in my experiences both professionally and personally.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe how your work experience can translate to a corporate setting?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with several different people at various levels within different divisions. I was there for about 3 hours, mostly because I had to keep waiting for the next interviewer to come in. Everyone was friendly and easy to talk to; overall it was a positive experience aside from how long I was there and had to wait for each employee to come in and speak with me.

Interview Questions

• If did was my last day on Earth, what would be the biggest thing I regret not accomplishing?
      How does my 12 year old self compare with the person I am today?   Answer Question

Jun 29, 2017

I am glad you had an overall positive experience and apologize about having to wait a little too long in between interviews. We are always looking for ways to improve our process and will make sure... More

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Stamford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Misleading Liars that don't even try to save face after client & candidate converse on how they were each deceived.
    Execu-Search introduced me to their client. Nothing more.
    Wages docked significantly, I was the one paying paying the agency their fees! STALKED by the recruiting team - as was their clien! Between the two of us we received 20+ calls in a single business day, and over 100 emails over the course of a week.
    Losing out on 40% of the salary I deserve and their client wanted to pay without the help of a firm. What's worse is the client/my employer didn't even WANT to give the responsibility of finding a candidate to this agency. Execu-search found the client's post on Indeed and roped them into a dishonest arrangement.
    After conversing with the client, we both discovered how Execu-search was playing each of us. I was told that the client wanted to close the deal/fill the position within 72 hours (in actuality the client was taking their time!) and Execu-search told their client that I was entertaining other job offers and very close to signing with someone else.

Don't sign up with them, there are plenty of good firms out there that are worth your time and actually deserve a cut of what you make.

A/P Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Amazing over coffee. Lauren met me and we talk about what I was seeking, reason for me looking for new employment, and review my resume. She was took time to listen and informed me how the agency works for both - company and employee.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Major Gift Officer - Queens College Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

An email was sent to me. The interview was scheduled then re-scheduled three times if you count moving the interview from morning to mid-day. The person who emailed me kept using the wrong name.

She didn’t seem to have my resume or know anything about development or fundraising. She kept asking questions that you’d ask someone for a clerical job. She didn’t know much about Queens College, either, or the culture.

Development is a very small community.

I wouldn’t recommend using this recruitment firm or applying for positions they have in development.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Very disorganized and unprofessional process. Had me interviewing for a position only to tell me after that they had not figured out the budget yet?? Then after numerous interviews told me that they did not have the budget for that position. This dragged on for 3 weeks after I had met with nearly everyone in the company only to not be offered a position after investing so much time into a company that did not even have the logistics of their budget figured out.

Along with that everyone I met repeated the same exact thing as the 20 people before them, no one had anything new to say and seemed rushed always.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

Apr 15, 2019 – CEO

It is unfortunate to hear about your experience with our interview process. We do our best to make sure a candidate is the right fit, not only for a team, but for the firm, which is why we may... More