The Execu|Search Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Started out applying online. Was reached out to for a phone interview. Had phone interview shortly after being reach out to. Following the phone interview I went into the office for an in-person interview followed by a Skype interview... The process is still ongoing but has been amazing and positive so far.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that lead you to believe you would be a good fit in this industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Execu|Search Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

first was a call with a recruiter, straightforward, second was in person with several members of the team, basic experience questions and background. They interview you as if you were a candidate for coming in for a meeting with their recruiters. Very basic and average behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

Apr 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It sounds like you had a positive interview process and I appreciate your longevity with our firm, since it seems you started in 2013. We... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

In office interview was very conversational, as was expected given the nature of the position. Met with the Managing Director of Corporate Human Resources. Very, very nice woman who was able to increase my interest immediately by relaying her passion. An enjoyable experience speaking with her. After 45 mins, I was invited back to shadow some of the staff. I declined at the time due to a prior commitment, opting to come back another day, by the time I set that up (the next day) I was informed they had gone with someone else. Disappointing by that is how it goes at times.

Interview Questions

• Questions were routine, dealing with my past experience (which is limited) and my future goals. Questions had a focus on finding one's stability should they be selected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

This was mostly an informational interview. The interviewers did more talking than I did. At times I felt I had to politely interrupt in order to get a word in edgewise. All in all, not a terribly intimidating interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

Initially I applied for a position within the organization. When I intimated that I may also be interested in opportunities outside of the organization they were eager to setup a time for me to visit.

Although everyone was kind, I felt rushed and the time was not very constructive. They didn't even bring up internal possibilities, my primary interest.

Over the course of a few days, I met with two different people on-site and spoke to three people on the phone. Another person I reached out to didn't even reply to me. Overall, I just felt shuffled around.

You get a sense that you're being rushed and what they're doing is merely a numbers game. The follow up was poor, as was the professional advice. This was a surprise considering I have ample job experience, I'm an MBA graduate with honors, and I can furnish many recommendations. Something is clearly amiss here.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Extensive and great training

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was pretty thorough and straight forward. A phone interview, met with three people separately from the team and shadowing for 45 minutes. The whole process was thorough enough in order for me to get a sense of what the job was like and for the team to get a sense of what I’m like to work with. Very informative throughout.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

May 8, 2019 – CEO

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you have a good experience interviewing with our firm. We always try to give candidates the best and most accurate picture of the firm. Edward Fleischman... More