The Execu|Search Group Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

1 Interview Review

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

The overall interview process with this firm was smooth, welcoming and interactive. After applying to one of their openings posted online, it took less than 12 hours for the Head of HR to contact me to discuss an opportunity. The initial telephone conversation allowed reciprocal exchanges and was set up to allow me to really ensure this was an opportunity that matched my interests. The firm demonstrated a high sense of urgency and confirmed a face to face interview as soon as possible based on availabilities.

The first face to face interview was to meet with HR and to meet directly with the hiring manager. The second interview phase was to meet with other members of the team. What I appreciated from this particular interview process is that there were no traps set up. The interview process was to get to know you and for you to get to know the firm and your future colleagues. Many companies have you go through testing, personality assessments and up to four different interviews that can result in the process taking up to several months. The Execu|Search Group understands the competitiveness in the market place and ensures they make it as seamless as possible for a potential candidate.

Throughout the entire process starting from the initial conversation to the background verification, the HR team never stopped communicating with me until the offer was made. It was very reassuring and it also made me feel wanted (compared to what I had experienced with other companies)

I did accept an offer; I’ve been with The Execu|Search Group for 2 months. I can confirm that throughout the interview process, the hiring managers were transparent and honest about the realities of the company (mission and values), about the job itself and the way they run their business.