The Execu|Search Group Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Staffing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

2.6

Staffing Manager Interview

Interview

After I applied to The Execu Search Group I was contact for a phone screening. Soon after I was brought into the office twice to meet with different people. Everyone was extremely accessible and supportive throughout this process. Everyone I met with was so nice and informative. After my final interview, I was contacted by HR who let me know I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• A few of the more thought provoking questions were: 1)What motivates you? 2) How do you know you will be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Execu|Search Group

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely organized and professional. I applied online through LinkedIn and a few weeks later I was on the phone doing a phone screening with a recruiter. After completing the phone screening, they liked me enough to bring me in for an interview. After the first interview, I was invited for a second interview in their headquarters in NYC.

Interview Questions

• What are some key skills that you have that will make you successful in this position? What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

I was first contacted via email to discuss my experience and why I was interested in this position / the company as a whole. We had a 40 minute phone conversation and I was brought in for my first round, then proceeded to have a second and third round where I got to meet about 4-5 other people in the company who asked me questions and shared their experiences with me which was very helpful in making my decision.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me? How would I make this position different from my last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate and stick within the range I was looking for.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

sent in application and was contacted to attend a career day event. everyone was extremely friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. mostly wanted to see your personality and see if you're a good fit for their company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was overall positive. I met with two staffing managers in the NYC office that turned out to be my directors after hired. They asked me basic interview questions that can be easily answered by any new grad.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

You meet with multiple staff members from different departments to understand where you will be the best fit If you are a solid candidate for consideration, before getting an official offer, you have the opportunity to meet with the partners as well. It is great to meet a range of different people to get a good feel for the company.

Interview Questions

• One question asked is why you're looking to work in the staffing industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the internal recruiter the very next day. Extremely professional, easy conversation, wanted to learn about the roles I was applying for, why recruiting, etc.?

Interview Questions

• Why Execu-Search? Personality questions such as - what do you like to do outside of work, who are you off the resume? What motivates you?   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in December 2012.

Interview

Had an initial telephone interview with Director of HR. Then had 4 interviews over two days with management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Very disorganized and unprofessional process. Had me interviewing for a position only to tell me after that they had not figured out the budget yet?? Then after numerous interviews told me that they did not have the budget for that position. This dragged on for 3 weeks after I had met with nearly everyone in the company only to not be offered a position after investing so much time into a company that did not even have the logistics of their budget figured out.

Along with that everyone I met repeated the same exact thing as the 20 people before them, no one had anything new to say and seemed rushed always.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

Apr 15, 2019 – CEO

It is unfortunate to hear about your experience with our interview process. We do our best to make sure a candidate is the right fit, not only for a team, but for the firm, which is why we may... More

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The internal recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and set up a phone call with me where we discussed my background and more about the job opportunity. I was then brought in for an in person interview about a week later. I met with the recruiter first, then with the members of the team who I'd be working with. It lasted about 2 hours after which the recruiter met with me and scheduled a second round interview. For the second round I met with the director of the team and the COO, and I shadowed the team. This also lasted about 2 hours. Within the week I got a call from the recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

The Execu|Search Group Response

Sep 4, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you had a positive experience interviewing with our team. It looks like you’ve accepted our offer so that is great to see, and I hope we can meet all your... More