The Execu|Search Group Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Execu|Search Group Staffing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Execu|Search Group

2.6

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

Three hour in-person interview. Got an offer a few days after interviewing. Started working a few weeks after accepting the offer. Process was quick and easy. So quick and easy that it should have been a red flag. Very high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this position?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

How would your friends describe you?

Do you have any recruiting experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Execu|Search Group

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in October 2015.

Interview

Very Easy! I was able to get a good sense of the company and knew what I would be getting myself into. Very young working professionals that I would feel very comfortable working with. Felt like a fun and very very very rewarding work environment. I am changing from social services to this field!

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. The interview process took two days. Both days required meeting with numerous employees. The first day you meet with a member of each one of the divisions in the company. HR asks you which team you liked best but ultimately they choose which team you will join. On the second interview day, you meet with your team again, as well as upper management.

Interview Questions

• Where else are you applying   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy. Just be yourself. They want to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and have the desire to make money. I had one interview and was offered the position same day. I met with the HR manager and two other managers in the department I was interviewing for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was overall positive. I met with two staffing managers in the NYC office that turned out to be my directors after hired. They asked me basic interview questions that can be easily answered by any new grad.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the internal recruiter the very next day. Extremely professional, easy conversation, wanted to learn about the roles I was applying for, why recruiting, etc.?

Interview Questions

• Why Execu-Search? Personality questions such as - what do you like to do outside of work, who are you off the resume? What motivates you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

You meet with multiple staff members from different departments to understand where you will be the best fit If you are a solid candidate for consideration, before getting an official offer, you have the opportunity to meet with the partners as well. It is great to meet a range of different people to get a good feel for the company.

Interview Questions

• One question asked is why you're looking to work in the staffing industry.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group.

Interview

sent in application and was contacted to attend a career day event. everyone was extremely friendly and seemed to enjoy their jobs. mostly wanted to see your personality and see if you're a good fit for their company.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in December 2012.

Interview

Had an initial telephone interview with Director of HR. Then had 4 interviews over two days with management.

Staffing Manager Interview

Interview

After I applied to The Execu Search Group I was contact for a phone screening. Soon after I was brought into the office twice to meet with different people. Everyone was extremely accessible and supportive throughout this process. Everyone I met with was so nice and informative. After my final interview, I was contacted by HR who let me know I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• A few of the more thought provoking questions were: 1)What motivates you? 2) How do you know you will be successful in this role?   Answer Question