The Federal Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Federal Bank

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Federal Bank.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. Basic questions on the economy. The panel consisted of 3 senior management members. They asked some other generic questions such as what is the the current repo rate and what is a bank rate. Describe you most significant achievement and your most challenging task faced.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interviewers had a warm presence. They made me comfortable during the interview. The questions asked by them were mostly general in nature i.e. news and current affairs. They emphasised mainly on my internship project. They were looking for candidates who were eager to learn and make their presence in the organisation fruitful.

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Federal Bank.

Interview

The process consisted of an Aptitude and Psychometric Test followed by a Group Discussion and then a Personal Interview. There were eliminations at each stage.

The questions in Round 1 i.e. Aptitude and Psychometric Test were of a moderate difficulty. The test had 5 sections: Maths, English, Logical Reasoning, GK and Sales Aptitude. This was followed by a psychometric assessment. The GD had a caselet to be discussed. The interview questions were general, nothing specific.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

* Process took 2 days
    * Aptitude, GD and PI
    * Campus Recruitment
    * GD is the most difficult round + Interview is good if you are well prepared
    * All document verification priorly.
    * Aptitude test have lesser question for campus recruitment
    * Pool Campus process

Interview Questions

• Q1 Tell me about yourself?
      Q2 What do you know about the bank?
      Q3 Why federal bank?
      Q4 Location preferences?
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very apt and point to point interview it was. Tested all our acumen required for our bank. Also given the adequate time to understand the question and also made us quite comfortable in answering the same, to confirm our focus towards work challenging questions to test our level were also asked

Interview Questions

• Regarding the maximum tenure I can be a part of federal bank   Answer Question

Bank Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Fort Kochi (India)).

Interview

The interview process contains a GD and interview. Asked me questions about sales as i was priviously working in axis bank sales.; Plesant coversations we had.mostly asked about matters at home and the backgroud of study

Interview Questions

• details of house like about parents etc   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

initially there will be some screening depending 10th 12th marks followed by a test analytical and verbal.Next will be GD and finally PI.If you crack the GD ,PI is not difficult.

Interview Questions

• how will you work if you are posted to a far away state?   Answer Question

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

1st there was group discussion about "advertisement"..then the interview started and as I'm a finance guy they have asked me a lot from finance.,like share market, mutual funds, equity and bonds and lot... It went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• Capital and money market, stock exchange mechanism   1 Answer

Frequent transfer

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consist of written test which included logical reasoning,quants,data interpretation, second round was group discussion and third round was personal interview which included both technical and general HR interview. Later the result was declared by combining the result of group discussion as wells as the personal interview. Both were considered for the final result.

Interview Questions

• Accounting, banking terms, financial management concepts, current banking industry and current affairs.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Federal Bank (Ernakulam (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Aptitude exam then group discussion after that a panel interview. Interview was not so tough. A senior panel of employees were there. They were asking questions about our abilities and skills