The Forum Group Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

The Forum Group Interview Questions in New York, NY

1.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy and I was happy I had not been out of the work industry for a lenghty time. I enjoy working and am grateful to the Forum group. I would recommend them to evryone I know in this field looking for employment.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. The hiring managers had complete respect for the fact that I was employed and needed to watch my time. Questions were direct and conversation following was pleasant yet professional.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Within five minutes I could tell this was not a updated recruitment firm. I met with a couple of people that really pushed that the company is VET owned, which is all well and good, but does not mean that it's all a competitive recruitment firm needs to be. They seemed to be a bit desperate and too fast to want to hire me. I was also left for about 20 minutes before they started the interview. In a city with great companies, don't waste your time in 1970.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by their HR individual. We went back and forth and finally I went into meet some people. I was shocked at how little many of the recruiters worked in the industries they were recruiting for. For a company that speaks so much about having experience in their fields and being ethical there were very little. Very old looking offices with an odd smell. Seems all sales oriented and very uptight.

just read the reviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

met with my future manager and then the second interview was CEO (frank), went in 2 separate times for the interview process and it was not very hard. she had me come in for 30 minutes tops and then i met with her team. the second round was with frank and it only lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why i am looking to leave current role, what makes me interested in forum, how i sourced for candidates, etc.   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with the department manager who sold me on the amazing opportunities the company had to offer and sold me on the long tenure of recruiters who were currently there, took a tour of the offices, met with the head or operations and finally with the company owner.

Interview Questions

• Covered my industry background, existing client base and annual billing at my former firm.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

The worse interview ever. I waited for 45 minutes. They had met me for 30 minutes and the next day I got an offer. No way. Something is very off here

Interview Questions

• They tried to sell me on their technology. When I asked about it nobody could give me a straight answer except we're working on it. I should have done my homework, this company does not even have a facebook or twitter page. Technology?   Answer Question

Save yourself some time and research online.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I met some senior people and they offered the position the next day. I should have done my homework, the other account executives have all only been here under 8 months but the senior mgmt. who are all in their 60's have been here their whole career but there is no one in between those levels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

poor on my behalf.

Placement Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I met three managers who were extremely candid with me. They all encouraged me to ask questions and provided honest answers. While they pointed to so many long term successful employees, they did not paint a picture of success without effort. They described the business as difficult in the beginning with success coming over time. Business development is critical but all the tools to succeed are in place. I was given the opportunity to speak to any employee I might want to question as to their view of the firm.

Interview Questions

• I was repeatedly asked about my work ethic and desire to succeed. They were totally honest in their presentation of the firm.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. I went through a phone interview and then was brought in for two in person interviews before I was offered the position. I first spoke to a recruiter for the phone interview, then met with the direct hiring manager, and finally with the principal of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past recruiting experience, how many reqs did you fill in your last position, how many phone calls did you make per day, what was the average number of placements per week- per month, etc   Answer Question