The Fresh Market ASM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawleys Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Pawleys Island, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

After phone interview with an idiot who had no concept of how to talk to people, and was insulting, I never thought I'd get called back. I did get called back, interviewed with a DM and a Regional MGR. Both formula interviews, same questions. Never explained the realities of the hours, demands or the fact that they do not adhere to their own policies.

Interview Questions

• They were all mostly basic, no thinking type questions, no creativity, no insightful questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for The Fresh Market

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Myrtle Beach, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. Both interviews with managers above local level. Situational questions, if you have heard one, you have heard them all. Both interviewers asked same questions. Phone interview was basic, but HR rep. was not only negative, but rude. Did not think I would progress.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating, just one flat offer