The Fresh Market Bakery Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Fresh Market Bakery Clerk Interview Questions

1.6

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (The Villages, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

One of the hiring managers called me and set up the interview for the next day, but he already seemed to have wanted to hire me. By the time I got to the interview, he basically told me to sign a thing and I could start working, but he asked me a few standard questions first. The bakery manager sat in and answered my questions as well. Very basic, easy stuff. The whole process took about 10-15 minutes

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to gather information to solve a problem   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you had a task in which you did exceptionally well   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation you had to handle that involved fairness or morale   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Fresh Market

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Fresh Market.

Interview

Easy interview process. Main focus was on why you wanted to work for the company.
    Dealing with difficult co-workers and customers. Ask how my old experience will contribute to the job I was applying for. Discussed old positions and what my role was in those positions.
    Asked what department I saw myself working in and why. Why did I like about The fresh market as a company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for The Fresh Market? How do you deal with difficult customers?
      Which department would you want to work in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Little Rock, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Well the application process was long but the interview process was short they really told me nothing about how much I earn or when we get paid they really left me clueless

Interview Questions

• She basically just said tell me somethings about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day.
    Interviewer clearly had not interviewed someone before, had no idea what to ask, what to do with my answers and what to do after each random question they asked me. interviewer did not seem interested in being there, nor being at the store at all.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about TFM?
      what is your previous work history?
      why are you good for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and overall really quick and simple. The store manager (at the time of the store opening) interviewed every single employee hired, which I thought was nice! Even though it was my first interview, the store manager made me feel relaxed and he made it feel like there wasn't any pressure to put on an act in order to get hired. I ended up being offered another position (in the Deli) because they had already filled the position I applied for. The whole process (interview, paperwork, orientation, and training) all took place over the span of maybe a week or two. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market in October 2015.

Interview

I called two days after submitting my application online and spoke with the hiring manager. She asked when I could come in for an interview and we scheduled the next day. They were busy when I came in and had to wait up front for about 10 min and then we went in back room for the interview and just some basic questions, they are big on customer satisfaction. Over all pretty easy

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had an upset customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Louisville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

Was told I was a perfect fit for the job because of my close proximity and bakery experience. Was not told that I would not be put into bakery, but was being put into deli instead. Interviewer avoided telling me the pay or how many hours I would have to work, which, after starting the job, I realize why now.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any bakery experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have retail experience?   1 Answer

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Fresh Market in August 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview. They were trying to fill up on winter staff, so the only hitch was what department they wanted me in. My advice would be to know where you really want to work at as to not confuse management. Other than that, it was a pleasant conversation. Didn't even feel like an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I turned in an application on line, and got a call on the phone from management. I interviewed in the store a few days later. The interview was quick and simple. There weren't many questions. I got a call a few days later, and got the job. All I had to do was pass a background test and provide basic info.

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Ridgeland, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview went well,!! I wasn't in there 30 minutes and i was hired. The hiring manager at the time name was Chris and he was very polite alone with the assistant managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with this company?   1 Answer