The Fresh Market Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Fresh Market Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Completed 2 telephone interviews. Interviewers were very polite and mindful of time. I was given adequate time to present my knowledge, skills and abilities in a way that I felt best incorporated my personality. I felt the open-ended questions made the interview easier and less stressful. I felt positively about the company culture based on how the interview process was handled.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience and how it relates to the position your applying for.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Fresh Market

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Greensboro, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Great experience with the job interview. Was called in advance and asked to set up a time for a phone interview. Very flexible, many options for times. Phone interview was half an hour and covered background, experience and understanding of the job and position. Interviewer was professional and detail oriented. They followed up in the amount of time they promised...within a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of this job and how does your background fit this job?   Answer Question