The GW Medical Faculty Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The GW Medical Faculty Associates

2.6

Sort:

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview

Quick, human resources seemed a little rude. The manager for the surgery department was nice. They both asked simple question. Easy interview overall. Although the position got cancelled, everything else went well.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates (Washington, DC).

Interview

It went well. I had to wait for 1 hour for the my last interviewer. The entire process took a few weeks. The position had been vacated by the former employee with out notification.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview

Good communications throughout the process. Spent a full day interviewing. Many of the interviewers had not reviewed my resume. Most did not know the key criteria for the selection process. This is an organization that needs a stronger HR team. I would have helped if I could have known ahead of time the backgrounds of my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Good behavioral interview questions. None were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring and HR in general, are very bad. I was contacted directly by the supervisor, whom I was connected through by a common friend. She interviewed me for the initial round who then advised me to apply on the website and wait for the HR to contact me. HR contacted after 5 days. Conducted their interview using the usual list of common questions.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions were the usual, expected list from the behavioral set of questions, such as weakness/strengths?, how you motivate others?, why you are a good fit for this position?, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? long term goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations. HR recruiter was very cold and stern as if doing me a BIG favor in offering the proposed salary.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates (Washington, DC).

Interview

I had a telephone interview. I came in to meet with management. I interviewed with a few people. Each interview took about 30 minutes to complete. These were the people that I worked with. I heard back in about a week. Then I accepted the job. The interview process is not hard at all. This is nothing to be worried about.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates (Rockville, MD) in February 2019.

Interview

Sherri Mcnara was professional, personable, and throughly explained the duties of the medical assistant at the office I was filling in for. The staff was friendly and I believe we were a great fit right off.

Interview Questions

• The interviewing process was not much different from my past experiences. I was working with a Quadrant recruiter, Dena Yusif, my resume was submitted for review and I came in for an interview. Based on how things went, I was either asked to stay and fill in for a medical assistants taking leave at one of the GW Medical Faculty Associate office.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates (Arlington, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR which included approximately five or six questions. You interview with the H.R. and head of the department. The process took about thirty minutes. Viewed the work area which was all opened space.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one obstacle and what you did to overcome it on a previous job. The number of words that you can type per hour. What’s your level of customer service experiences?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview

I applied online. Did a brief interview with an HR rep and the. Schedule an I person interview with the Hiring manager. And a week later was offered a position.

Program Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Communication was mainly through email. The interview was mainly based off of my resume and no textbook interview questions were asked

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Sports Medicine Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The GW Medical Faculty Associates (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interns are interviewed after submitting a resume and application online. The application process was open for 1 month and half the applicants were interviewed. Of the applicants interviewed only about 1/3 of them were accepted. The interview was relaxed though you should ask lots of questions to show interest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be here?   1 Answer