The Gladstone Institutes Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Gladstone Institutes (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I met with the principal investigator and several lab members. The interview took about half a day. It was a very friendly experience and I got to learn about expectations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my prior research experience. They also asked me about my interests outside of the lab and if I am willing to work on weekends if necessary.   Answer Question

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Gladstone Institutes (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I came in on the first day just to meet with my potential supervisor. He simply asked about my experience (3 yrs in two labs) and publications (none). He was clearly most interested to figure out about my mentality and work ethic. He asked me that day if I could come back in a week to meet with some potential coworkers and HR. One the second day I was shown around the lab. It was very laid back.

Grants and Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Gladstone Institutes (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview with the Manager...standard questions, but allowed enough free-form dialog for me to explain how my experience was relevant (was not coming from a health-focused research background). Follow-up was within a few hours, setting up an in-person interview with the Manager and Director...this interview had no standard questions but was very informal, more of a get-to-know-you conversation. Then a short interview with the HR staff. I very much liked all the staff I met, and felt they made the interview process as efficient and respectful as possible.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at The Gladstone Institutes (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First part with manager was wonderful, the second part with supervisor and techs was challenging. The techs were good with questions, the supervisor gave off a vibe that wasn't good The interview with HR went well.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Gladstone Institutes (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

nice people but tough questions