The Glover Park Group Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Strategic Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Glover Park Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. I was contacted almost immediately, and my initial interview was in-person. I was asked mostly behavioral questions about past job experiences. I ended up accepting a job elsewhere before the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that relate to this role?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Glover Park Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Old boys network: all the executives are men, the assistants are female. All else need not apply.

A multi-level process that includes interviews, writing samples, quad more interviews.

Bret is a "class act."

Graphic/Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Glover Park Group (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. After some days got asked for more examples of projects and on the same day got asked to go for an interview right on the next day. I was interviewed by three members of the creative team which made the interview more about the job and less about tricky questions.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Glover Park Group (Washington, DC) in March 2011.

Interview

Spoke with two members of the research team about my experience and their work. Interview was very conversational. There wasn't a specific position available, so they were looking to understand my skills and how they might fit at GPG. We discussed the tools and methodologies used, number of projects, and structure of the team.

Interview Questions

• Was asked how I might approach a client outside their traditional political range: such as a film promotion.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Glover Park Group (Washington, DC) in January 2009.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview followed by a in person interview. Typical interview questions: Who are you? Why are you interested? Why GPG? etc.