The Goddard School Assistant Infant Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Goddard School

3.5

Assistant Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through indeed.com and within 7 hrs later was contacted to come in for a interview. Upon arriving to the interview I was greeted warmly by the director and given a application to fill out. After completing the application I then met with the director and was asked why I chose the Goddard school, how would I teach children about color based on the learning through play curriculum that is implemented at the school. At the end of the interview I asked any questions I may have and was then asked to come back a few days later for a second interview where I would get a chance to interact with the staff and infants while the site director observed me. During the second interview there was a visiting music enrichment teacher that came in to sing to the children while also implementing sign language. It was indeed a great experience and at the end of the second interview I was told by the site director that she will speak with the head directors and they will get back in touch with me. The next day I was contacted by the director with an offer!

Interview Questions

• In what ways would you introduce children to color based on the learn through play curriculum?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy about the salary I was going to receive,

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Assistant Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Doylestown, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with assistant director first. Very disorganized interview process. They would ask for documents, I'd give them to them, then on the second interview they said they didn't have the documents. Very drawn out interview process. Very nice whole interviewing, horrible to me after I was hired.

Interview Questions