The Goddard School Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Goddard School

2.0

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for a formal interview shortly after applying online. I met one-on-one with the Director and went over several "get to know me" questions. They then explained what the school's mission was and more about their teaching style. There was no callback; I already had the job, if I wanted it. On the same day, after the initial interview, I met with the Owner, and we discussed the next steps (paperwork, background check, training, etc.) as well as compensation and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

The interview was more of a conversation. When I got there they had me complete another application and then I spoke with the assistant director and the director. I also did a classroom interaction. Once I finished I was told the owner wasn't there so I would be coming back in next week for a follow-up interview. I haven't received an offer letter yet.

Interview Questions

• On the paper application it asked me:
      What is your teaching philosophy?
      I get angry when children? (Fill in the blank)
      I wish parents would? (Fill in the blank)   Answer Question