The Goddard School Kindergarten Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Kindergarten Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

1.0

Kindergarten Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

I began my interview at one location for a lead teacher position. Midway through the interview she called another location to ask if they were still hiring for kindergarten. I left and went to the other location to finish the interview and was given a tour of the school. Questions were well thought out and directly related to the education field. I applied online but didn't fill out an application till I was there. No one looked over it before the interview. Also, they do not require a teacher's certificate. There was never a background or criminal history check or drug screening discussed at the time of the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could write a children's book about yourself, what would it be titled?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. I have accepted the offer, but am struggling to see how I can make this work realistically. Less than $2000 after taxes without a benefit package.... Not realistic in my book.

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Kindergarten Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (West Chester, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The management appeared to be very nice. I was asked to return to the school the next day to spend time in the classroom. I spent two hours in the classroom and then was called back to the office. at that point I was asked if I wanted the position. They needed a teacher asap.

Interview Questions

• what do I think about Moms that work and put their child in child carre   Answer Question