The Goddard School Lead Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Lead Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

2.1

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

I had two interviews before I was hired. Very clean center. Kids are taken care of and clean. Bosses may or may not give you a tour or train you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a child bit another child, what would you do?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Lead Teacher Interview

Interview

They start off very sweet and promise you things they dont follow through with, they show you around the school give you their rules they dont even follow, make you do a scavenger hunt that's pointless

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

I applied online, was interviewed by the two managers at the time, and offered a job within a few hours. The interview was not challenging or hard. It was pretty standard for the type of job. They asked some questions that seemed to come down from corporate and took notes on standardized forms.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions in Goddard specific language, so I had to ask for clarification on what they meant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I asked for as far as salary, and I should have asked for higher. Reach further on salary negotiations, because they can always come down, but they will not offer you more, even if standard pay for that position is more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and received a call for a group interview setting two days later.

Interview Questions

• Easy and standard questions. "Have you looked into more certifications you can receive?".   1 Answer

They kept asking about and talking about a position lower than what I applied for.

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

Directors were nice.

Negotiation

none

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

Received a brief phone call

Low pay

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Bellevue, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

When I was hired there was a few easy questions that I was able to answer. They were questions based on experience and observations that happened in classrooms.

Interview Questions

• I honestly didn't come to a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Redmond, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

The Director is a very caring person and really is looking for loving and experience teachers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple, she made an offer and I asked for a bit more and got it.

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Goddard School in July 2014.

Interview

The questions were fairly easy to answer, and I only went through one interview before being hired. They called me back two days later to offer me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very nice interview. Made me feel comfortable. Questions were related to field applying to and were age appropriate. The building was clean and busy. Lots of kids and staff working with them. Looks like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite children's song   1 Answer
    • What is your customer service experience and do you think customer service is important   Answer Question
    • What is your back ground in child care or working with children?   Answer Question
    • What is your teaching philosophy?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal win behavior problems?   Answer Question