The Goddard School Lead Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Lead Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Woodbridge, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and I then received a call for an interview. The director and owner of the school interviewed me. I felt very comfortable and confident in my abilities so it went really well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Morrisville, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director and owner. I also was asked to visit the classroom and talk to all of the teachers at the school.I went into the five year old classroom and talked to the children and did a working interview.

Interview Questions

• What I enjoy most about teaching?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The owner did not negotiate to the pay I wanted. He stopped at the amount he wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I spoke to the director and assisted a lead teacher for an hour. I was not a very many questions, it was mostly about my interaction with the other teachers in the children. I was given the job same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told how much the position offered,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Katy, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview was done by a panel of 5 people. They asked questions that were pretty standard for a teaching position. They made me feel very comfortable. I did not feel nervous at all.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Pasadena, MD).

Interview

I had an awesome experience it was professional I was offered refreshments. I was asked real life questions. The owner was so kind. The director was very friendly. I was shown the whole school and they met my salary requirement. I was not intimidated at all. I was very confident because of how kind everyone was.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

They called me and set up an interview within a week. They sit you down and ask you questions, then after they go over all of the QA standards and what is expected of you. They show you each of the rooms and introduce you to all the teachers.They have you watch a video if you accept the job and fill out a lot of paper work if you are signing a contract with them. They explain how the lessons work and what is expected of you

Interview Questions

• They gave me scenario questions. they also asked me my weakness and strengths   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Nottingham, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy and short. They ask you a set of questions on a list they have and then usually place you in a classroom to see how well you work with kids. If you just stand there and don't interact with the kids you probably won't be hired. Having certificates or a an education degree helps and increases pay. Make sure to come in dresses professionally.

Anonymous Employee in Trexlertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Trexlertown, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very simple, I interviewed with the Director and due to her interest in me I then interviewed with the owner. Several Emails back and forth to set everything up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no flexibility to negotiation, due to being a new center they could only offer the 10 an hour

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School in May 2012.

Interview

Easy interview process, I applied online and was called about two days later. I went in right away for an interview. It was a very calm and fun interview. There was not a lot of pressure, but they obviously deeply care about their children, which is great! I do not work there anymore, but I would work there again.

Anonymous Employee in Novelty, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Novelty, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Was super laid back and casual. Asked questions that you’d expect for this sort of job. The interviewer was very easygoing and personable and seemed to be interested in what I️ had to say.