The Goddard School Lead Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Lead Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Frisco, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds, asking the same questions. Second round was just for the owner to feel powerful, not logical! Both the Director and Owner asked the same questions. Don't think either of them have any hands on experience with running a school.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School in October 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview from director and another phone interview from owner. I applied online and within minutes received a phone call from the director. They asked me about myself and about school classes I have completed. Then went onto asking me interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What us your experience working with children?
      Q:What age group is your favorite to work with and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a simple and easy process. Application process was online, then we had an interview face to face. They asked about my credentials and other special skills. Very simple.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

quick and simple
    did a application then 2 other interviews with directors
    after 2 interviews was given a offer then started the training for cop, sids, child abuse ect. and certificates portion.
    after online training went to the class and started working.
    wasn't given any background on the class, students, lesson plans ect. had to figure it out on my own

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Hendersonville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

It was one-on-one with the director. Then one-on-one with the owner. It was very laid-back and the director is very kind and not domineering at all. I felt very relaxed throughout the whole process. They were in desperate need for people, so this could be why the interviewing process was so quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with lesson planning?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting an online application, they called about an interview 4 days later. The actual interview itself didn't last very long; maybe 20 minutes. Before I interviewed with the director, they had me fill out a paper application with fairly standard questions.

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Freehold, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

It was nice. Management was caring, showed me around and gave me a chance to meet the students. I was asked questions regarding my experience and what I would like about the position I was applying for. I met with all three directors and expressed what I thought the job would entail and I also asked about benefits.

Interview Questions

• How much are you wanting to make per hour   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed yet to the point. They start you off with a written application. Be sure to know your teaching philosophy. Then they have a one on one interview. Next, they put you in a classroom or two to interact with the students. At the end you meet the owner.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult child? What is your classroom atmosphere?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Cleveland, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

Good. They called me and then scheduled an interview. After that I had to come back and read a book to the class. The directors observed. Then I spend about 30 minutes with the teacher and children. After that they said they would call back and they did.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Easy, Friendly and straight to the point. The interview was one on one and took no longer than 30 mins. I was also able to go into a classroom.

Interview Questions

• What age range would you work best with   1 Answer