The Goddard School Lead Toddler Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Lead Toddler Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Cumming, GA).

Interview

I sent an email and was called back within a few days. They set up an interview for a few days later. Two days after the interview, they asked me to come in for a "trial" day. In all honesty, there was no "trial" day. I just kept working there from there on out.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. It was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Pasadena, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Came in for an interview
    Filled out application while waiting
    Had face to face interview
    Got an offer
    Filled out paperwork
    Started within 2 weeks.
    The whole process was very simple and took only a few days.
    They were very short staffed at the time so I think this had a lot to do with how I was hired and the process involved.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strength and weaknesses?
      Why do you like working with children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation I took the offer that was given.

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

easy lots of questions previous jobs senerios why did you choose this job? Why should we hire you. was asked would be a good hourly rate and would you accept what is offered after thinking it over. I felt that it was a good experience. Management seemed nice!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Goddard School (New York, NY).

Interview

I saw they were hiring online and decided to call and briefly tell them my experience and an interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview was pretty laid back. The center director interviewed me and we talked about some of the things on my resume and I was asked a few questions. She brought me outside where the kids were playing and I met the teacher I would be working with. I stayed out there for a little so I could interact with the kids and talk to the other teacher. Then I was shown the classroom and met more of the kids that were inside. We went back into the office and I asked a few questions I had and then I gave my references and said I would receive a call back soon. A few hours later I got offered the job and the next day I picked up my paperwork. There is a background check and you need to get fingerprinted. The hiring process doesn't take long if you start right when you get your paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I have a bachelors degree so I told them what I got paid at my previous job so they were able to give me a very close hourly rate as I made at my previous job.