The Goddard School Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Goddard School Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at The Goddard School

2.5

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School (West Chester, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy, normal questions. Make sure you talk about positive reinforcements. No time outs. They like creativity and flexibility. Make sure you talk about everything you can bring to the table (including any hobbies you may have that can be helpful with the children - arts, yoga, music, etc.)

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child that is not listening?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Goddard School

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Quick survey tour of building classroom observation talked to co workers talked to the kids did a skill test asked about manual labor meet with the director and owner went over hours and pay

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Goddard School in June 2014.

Interview

I met with the director and discussed my previous experiences. She explained the Goddard philosophy and I agreed. I presented a current criminal background check, negative TB test result, a copy of my Masters degree and Child care credentials. We also discussed my experience as a supervisor and my experiences with staff and parent relationships. She gave me a tour of the school and explained Goddards yearly training requirements.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a behavior problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Forked River, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Forked River, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was polite, easy going and upbeat.. Director's explained hiring and what things they where looking to hire. Showed around center clean and staff friendly. Offered all answers

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Southlake, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I was proposed with several scenarios, asked about my childcare experience, and I observed classrooms for various age groups. There was a panel of 3 directors present during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to discipline a child who was misbehaving?   1 Answer
    • What is an activity you would do with 2-3 year olds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Canton, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I had a referral from a friend who worked at Goddard. I went in to fill out the application, answered a few questions. I received the job right then and there.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive child?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Goddard School.

Interview

It was good very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a entry to the field . Also I have experience working with all different types of children and planning out their day

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Goddard School (Gaithersburg, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Asked brief but effective questions from early on. Was given a choice of what age group I worked with best. Was also given a tour of the facility. Employees seemed happy.

Interview Questions

• What age group do you feel you would be most successful teaching.   1 Answer