The Goetzman Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Goetzman Group

Sort:

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Goetzman Group (Woodland Hills, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, and was called a day later by one of the recruiters. I had a short phone interview, followed by an in-person interview scheduled for later that week. I met with the woman who I would be replacing and the owner. It was a semi-formal, non-structured interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the position we're hiring for? Do you know much about The Goetzman Group?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Goetzman Group (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

Applied online, received an email asking if I was available that same day for a phone interview. Problem was the time offered was 3 hours before they even sent the email. Turns out the person scheduling wrote the date wrong, so it was scheduled for the following week. Later that same day I received another email asking to change it from a phone interview to an in person interview. I agreed, and then asked for time off from my current job. The day of the interview there was an urgent matter at my current job and I needed to reschedule the interview. I was told that it wouldn't be a problem but that she would have to get back to me with a new date and time. Received an email the next day saying they had gone with an internal candidate. Either the CEO is so inflexible that rescheduling an interview is unacceptable to him, or he was inconsiderate enough to have me take time off to come in when he had already identified a candidate. Sends a big message of what he'd be like to work for, so bullet dodged in my opinion.