The Graduate School and University of CUNY Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Graduate School and University of CUNY

The Graduate School and University of CUNY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at The Graduate School and University of CUNY (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied online and took about 2 1/2 months to receive a response. I was pleasantly surprised when they contacted me. The interview process was great and seamless conversation. Was emailed back the next day to set up a second interview. Following week conducted the second interview, met with staff and I was convinced I was being offered the job but did not receive it. Both interviews went for over an hour. I am almost positive they went with an internal candidate which was upsetting because my credentials both professionally and academically were on par with what they were seeking. I thanked them via email for the opportunity but never heard back. I was grateful for the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • What about your current position is not ideal and why are you looking to leave? This was a simple question but personal which I appreciated because they understood my reasons why.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Graduate School and University of CUNY

Application

I interviewed at The Graduate School and University of CUNY

Interview

meet with 5 faculty there at the same time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed