The Grand Theatre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Grand Theatre

Concessionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Grand Theatre (Macon, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward. I met with the GM who went over the positions and starting pay. We talked for about an hour and got my school schedule and what days I needed off. We agreed to me starting the next week. I enjoyed the process because it was not a pressure situation but getting to know each other and when that GM was there I was very happy with the company.

Interview Questions

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Grand Theatre (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Short and sweet:

1. Tell me about yourself
    2. What is your availability?

Conditional offer of employment made on the spot. Must pass drug test and complete online orientation video at home and return with printed certificate of completion to continue the hiring process.

Negotiation

Wage set at minimum rate of $7.25 an hour with a 25-cent increase upon completion of mandatory online video training.

Concessionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Grand Theatre (Lafayette, LA) in May 2012.

Interview

Was about maybe 15 or 20 minutes. I was called and came into on of their party rooms for the interview. They asked me a few questions about how I could handle a situation. Why I wanted to work there and etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would handle upselling a drink to a customer and their rewards card. What would I do in a difficult customer situation.   Answer Question