The Hackett Group Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hackett Group.

Interview

Very good hiring process and good people to interview with. I recommend this company to everyone. Travel opportunity and pay is good. Nice managers and good food at lunch time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Hackett Group

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hackett Group in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a little more extensive than I had ever experienced. The first 2 were over the phone, the 3rd was in the office, the 4th was in the office with the practice leader. Up to this point, they were all normal and standard questions. The last and final round involved a presentation; which was different for me. You will have to present to clients, so it makes absolute sense. Be prepared to present to leadership on information you know little about. It was nerve wrecking and kind of fun!

Interview Questions

• Gave me a 60 page deck and asked me to filter and present   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was screened with two 30 minute Phone Interviews informing me about the company and asking me and assortment of behavioral questions about my past experiences. Then, a few weeks later in my case, I was called into the Chicago office to do two behavioral interviews in person in the office focusing on prior consulting experiences and what my questions for the firm were.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions (tell me about your prior experiences, why consulting, why this firm)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied through their website. Got a phone call from a recruiter and had conversation/interview with him. One week later had a 2nd phone interview with a Consultant. Questions were mostly conversational with a couple situational interview type questions. People seem smart and from top MBAs. It's a smaller/newer company and the culture seems innovative. One week later had an in-person interview at the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Atlanta, GA) in December 2008.

Interview

The interview process at Hackett was very quick and involving. I had three one-to-one interviews with senior managers, one of them being a practice director. Then I presented a small business case (given to me a couple of days before the interview) to the same group of managers.

The questions asked in the interview were very generic ones, and the interviewers emphasized on very personal, detailed answers, specific to one's personality. However, in one of the interviews, the interviewer didn't ask any questions. I discussed with him challenges and opportunities in a specific industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 words by which I should remember you.   1 Answer
    • Area of improvement   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Cool, 2 stage interview, Tecchnical & managerial.. They will check in detail about the previous work, industry, technical knowledge of the subject etc.

Managerial round comprises of capability of team building exercise and how you can mingle with the team etc.

there will be a bond associated if the guy is selected in this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Technical & industry related   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes, it is

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was cool Interview and answered all the questions were asked. The questions related to my previous company projects.

And also asked about the Pricing, Availability Check, STO process, Credit Management and Output Management and lastly LIS or SIS experience and all business process that I worked sofar.

Finally he explained about the project that I would be working with, shift timings etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us the Implementation experience which you did in your previous company? And What are the challenges you faced during the Implementation.

2. What are the business processes you mapped as part of the projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary part

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hackett Group in April 2010.

Interview

1) Recruiter called and reviewed background to determine qualifications and suggested level.
    2) Scheduled in-office interview session consisting of 3 30-45 minute behavioral interviews with senior-level staff
    3) Decision was made within a few days and offer was received

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Signing bonus was not offered