The Hackett Group Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hackett Group Senior Director Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly rigorous with a director asking relatively detailed questions and addressing every nook and cranny of my resume. Relatively basic behavioral questions initially, with a couple of technical questions about scenarios that may pertain to an engagement or work assignment, but definitely fair and looks to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Hackett Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very odd interviews and confusing process. All 4 interviewers were confused how my resume spoke to the experience that they wanted. 2 of the 4 interviewers were apparently high level senior leaders, but honestly could not articulate their roles. The spoke in a rather unprofessional manner as well.
    impressive in their presentation or answering of questions. One interviewer had not even read my resume. I found the interview to be somewhat insincere-- perhaps a way to gather competitive intelligence. (I work for a somewhat rival firm and they really wanted to get a lot of information from me). They even asked me to send some of my recent work examples--which of course I did not do because that is illegal. I would never work for any firm that employs such tactics to learn about the competition.

Interview Questions

• None. They simply wanted to know more about my rival firm. Again, a competitive intelligence gather tactic.   1 Answer
    • Please tell how your company is organized and where your role fits into that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview process started with a discussion with the internal recruiter. This was primarily a screening interview to determine if you have the requisite skills and background.
    Second round was face to face with internal recruiter. This was a fit and personality interview.
    Third round was with multiple folks to do skill, standard interview, and background.
    Decision was made and offer at the end of the third round.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a situation where you had to delivery an unpleasant message to a client and how you communicated it.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hackett Group (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Telephonic interviews - first technical & then HR; then the last face to face interview. Very professionally managed and the process was very fast and quick. Interviews were very friendly. Questions ranged from difficult technical questions to some average ones.

Negotiation

To some reasonable extent