The Hanover Insurance Group Supervisor P&C Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hanover Insurance Group Supervisor P&C Call Center Interview Questions

Interviews at The Hanover Insurance Group

2.9

Featured Interview

Insurance Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Initially, there was a phone interview which led to an in person interview. The interview consisted of a shadowing of the position I was interviewing for, followed by two additional phone interviews in a conference room by upper management and finally a one on one interview with a local manager. It lasted approximately 3 hours. Very relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• To tell about a time when you had to handle a difficult situation on the job and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hanover Insurance Group

Commercial Real Estate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Moscow, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Lengthy, has been very hard to identify who I needed to speak with to solve several issues. I've had a very hard time getting the information I needed and getting the information In my possession to contacts within Hanover

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Howell, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

This was an internal interview since I work in a different department. Interview schedule provided, HR lady seemed nice. Until she never responded to any of us interviewees about the position. I know i didn't get the job but I still email her asking because she just ghosted us. Absolutely awful process. Get better talent for internal representation.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to analyze something, not related to work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Itasca, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter was constantly in contact. Had a phone interview and office interview. People that I interviewed with were very nice, some questions were behavioral. The entire process took around over an hour long.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Lansing, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and then I got an email to have a phone interview with someone in HR. After we spoke, she scheduled an online video interview since I was abroad and could not meet in person. It was a two hour interview and I spoke to four people. They asked a few behavioral questions, but it was much more of a conversation and getting to know one another!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group.

Interview

Applied online and later received and email requesting me to participated in a phone interview. About a week after the phone interview I was called back and offered the chance to interview inperson. I went to the company HQ and completed four back to back interviews. Overall process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed with a team member/co-worker   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Worcester, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual, yet there were many rounds. There were total 4 interviews,which 2 were over the phone.The first was a typical 1 on 1 personality screening. the later ones were with people related to your field. They kept in constant communication which was a good sign. They were also very personable and helpful throughout the process. The phone interviews lasted about 30 minutes each while the home office interview lasted about one hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths and 1 weaknesses
      Why The Hanover group?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview, followed by 5 in-person interviews. The recruiters and managers were very kind and made sure to learn about you as a person, before asking any technical questions. Very refreshing to not just be another number!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group.

Interview

There is one phone screen with human resource and one on-site interview with three interviewers from the team you will be working with. Asked about recent projects, experience, and anything happened in school.

Application

Interview

Apply through college career search website. Have a twenty minute phone interview, then got invited to have an on site four 30 minutes interviews. The interviewers are nice and gave lots of useful information about the company and position.

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Worcester, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

On-campus interviews (1x1) with two representatives. Basic behavioral questions. Next round with team members of role applied for. More behavioral questions but had a more casual feel, especially with the senior members. Only negative process was delay in offer (possibly was not first choice and had to wait for other to decline).

Interview Questions

• Describe something interesting about you that is not on your resume   Answer Question