The Hanover Insurance Group Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hanover Insurance Group Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Worcester, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume via their web employee referral process on a Wednesday and I received an email from the Hanover recruiter that Friday. We set up a 1x1 phone interview for the following Monday. After walking me through their process and after reviewing my resume he suggested a separate opportunity from what I had applied for. We both agreed that was a good opportunity for both me and for Hanover. I then had an in person interview the following week. The interview went well from my perspective. I got a call from the recruiter on that Friday and he said the feedback was good but they wanted to meet together as a team to talk about things. The next week I had one additional phone interview with HR. A week went by and I called to follow up on things. The recruiter said they were working on an offer letter and it was in the approval process. I then received an offer letter a couple days later. It was a really good experience for me. The recruiter responded to my inquiries within 24 hours and was really easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the types of projects you worked and your role on those projects.   1 Answer
  • What approach do you use when working with others.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Hanover Insurance Group

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Worcester, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

I came in as part of their Future Leader's Program. The interviewing process consisted of 1 round interview at the college with 2 different interviews along with a 2nd round interview at Hanover in Worcester with 4 interviewers. All the questions were behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you faced an ethical decision and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hanover Insurance Group (Worcester, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview process includes 4 separate one-on-one interviews with a series of behavior and skill based questions. The overall experience was excellent and I accepted the offer. Upon working here, I found that the people and work atmosphere is friendly yet challenging, which stimulated strong professional growth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ensure that you voice your opinion and expectations, so neither party is disillusioned with the end result.