The Hartford Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and 3 other managers. They asked behavioral and situational questions. Also a few analytical questions such as how many golf balls fit in a bathroom.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then was set up to meet 3 managers for the following week.. The interview was pretty easy. They took about another week to provide an offer and they were very aggresive with a start date. I had to keep reinforcing my strengths.

Interview Questions

• You are currently not working in this field why would you be a good fit for this company and this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did have to negotiate. They are very aware of the current market value of positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

The whole interview was mostly focused on my resume. And there are also some behavior questions like what if there is too much work to finish and what will you do if you found a mistake during the presentation. also the HR asked whether I have some references within the company. What is the expected salary?

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

a lot of questions, case study

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself? where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question