The Hartford Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hartford Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Interview

After applying, I received an email to complete an online assessment which took a good amount of time. Following the online assessment, I had an over the phone interview in which I was asked basic questions to determine whether I would receive the opportunity for an in person interview. My in person interview was very easygoing; I was interviewed by two employees who made the meeting very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you really had to multitask.   Answer Question
  • What one word would your previous employers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Windsor, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a mandatory pre-employment online assessment, followed by a half hour phone interview with a recruiter asking basic customer service and career goal questions, then an in person interview with 2 department supervisors. Most questions were customer related or time management related. They are looking for some amount of personality, but want to make sure you can still be robotic and follow corporate America standards.

Interview Questions

• How well are you with time management and how do you manage to stay on schedule during the day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The job was poted in March but doesn't start until May 18th. As soon as I applied online they emailed me asking for a phone interview, which I completed the same day (friday). Recruiter told me she had to speak with the hiring team to determine if I's get an in person interview or not. She called me back about the next Monday and we scheduled my interview for that Wednesday. My interview was very intimidating, I don't typically enjoy the stiff interview questions. So I had my interview 4/1 and they called exactly 3 weeks later to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• basic situational. "Tell me about a time.."

"..had to explain something in great detail to customer"
      "..had to fix someone else's error"
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Aurora, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Hartford in December 2013.

Assessment
    Phone Interview
    In person interview

I felt the in person interview went really well but I still haven't received a offer or a declination neither so hopefully I get it I believe the position start in January.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford.

Interview

I applied online and received an email two days later setting up a phone interview time. The phone interview was your basic interview. Asking about prior work experience, why you are interested in the job, etc. The interviewer told me she was going to recommend me for the in person interview and that I would hear from a hiring manager the next day to set up a time. The next day I received a call and set up a time. The in person interview was done by two team leaders. They read all their questions from a prefabricated script. All easy questions dealing with customer service and your background in customer service. The interview was only about 20-25 minutes long. At the end I asked when they would be making their decision on hiring, they told me after the holidays(It was December). Much to my surprise I got a call the next week offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?
      What is your favorite management type?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you what the pay is going to be.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview in person interview panel style they asked questions and I answered them. The want to know about your career goals and what you want two work for them. They want to know your 5 year plann and where you see your self going with the company. I sat in front of 2 sups and they asked me questions from a packet they had and they took notes during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer