The Hartford Claims Adjuster/Claims Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Claims Adjuster/Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

This was by far the best hiring process I have ever been through. Shortly after my phone screening, I received an email to set up an in-person interview about a week later. This interview was with 2 Team Leaders who were very friendly. They asked behavioral questions ("Give me a time when..."), why I wanted the job, etc. Not even an hour after this interview, I received a phone call to set up a second round interview a few days later. This one was with 2 claims managers/supervisors and was more about me and why I wanted the job. They were also very friendly and this interview was much less scripted than the first and was more laid back. About an hour and a half after the second interview I received a phone call from HR with a job offer. I really liked that they were so prompt and didn't give me any time to doubt whether I would get a call back. I enjoyed every interview with The Hartford especially since they were so friendly.

Interview Questions

• A situational question basically asking whether you would bend/break company policy to help the customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A