The Hartford Long Term Disability Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Hartford Long Term Disability Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Long Term Disability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Rancho Cordova, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Applied online, heard back reasonably fast to setup a phone interview. Had a 60 min phone interview going over my resume and experiences. Roughly 10 days later heard back again to set up an in person interview with an aptitude test. Took the personality/skills test which lasted 90 min then a 60 min panel interview immediately following. I very recently interviewed so I am currently waiting to hear back with a potential offer...

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Long Term Disability Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford in October 2010.

Interview

Apply online for the position. Called in for testing (math, English, customer service). Immediately after you have the interview. If offered a job they do a background investigation.

Interview Questions

• They will want examples of how you handled situations with customers and coworkers. Be prepared to be detailed.   Answer Question